Enjoyed playing this game and would like to discover endings
Korpus: Buried over the Black Soil
A downloadable game for Windows
Knowledge is power. By a sudden circumstance, everything you read and learn becomes true in front of your eyes. When a gruesome verse written on a wall in blood turns into reality, do you want to keep reading? Knowledge is painful.
Korpus is a first-person horror game in which you have been sent to evaluate an abandoned house in Eastern Europe as a real estate agent. Uncover the houses past as you learn what horrors it hides.
- The house changes based on the things you know. You just learned that the dark hallway has one more door in it and a vengeful ghost is coming after you? There is now.
- The game is an unconventional horror game perceived from the first perspective. There is no combat – all the monsters must be dealt with indirect means, either by avoiding, hiding or something cleverer.
- The ghosts lurking in the dark corners of the house work
in different ways. Some are hostile, some or not, but only one thing is clear: they will not make your journey to the source of the madness any easier.
- In order to solve the secrets of the house, you need to figure out how the house works. Is one specific bookshelf in your way and need it to disappear? Read a note that contradicts its existence.
ATTENTION: The game requires .NET 3.5 framework to work properly.
- Fixed a bug with the save file in the later parts in the game
- Adjusted enemy spawns and values
- A little something secret
- A major adjustment to the difficulty of the maze section
- Improvements to monster AI
- Altered the ending to give the story more context
- Minor changes to notes
- Fixed an issue where the player would sometimes fall through the floor when loading into the house
- Fixed various visual errors
In order to download this game you must purchase it at or above the minimum price of $9.99 USD. You will get access to the following files:
Log in with itch.io to leave a comment.
So far, enjoyable, will keep all posted on my findings and take on it after beating the game
I would very much like to play it is VERY GOOD, the bad thing is that you have to pay and I don't have a credit card or anything, when will it be free to play?
Around how long is this game?